We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.
We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
The website is owned by ROImedia E-Commerce BV which is the party responsible for collecting the data.
Personal data we may collect about you
You may have given the following consent after placing your order:
„I would like to “rate my purchase later” and receive a one-off e-mail after 3 days reminding me to submit my rating"
Provided that you have given us your express consent as mentioned above to do so, we will send your e-mail address regarding the request to submit a seller rating for the goods received via the Trusted Shops seller rating system to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Straße 15c, 50823 Cologne, so that they can send you an e-mail after 3 days reminding you to submit your rating. This consent may be revoked at any time with future effect (e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com).
Furthermore your personal data will be used to:
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device if you agree.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping basket.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Google Analytics: Analytical / performance cookie
- Hotjar: Analytical / performance cookie
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Please note that certain cookies may be set the moment you start visiting this website. You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this website through your browser settings at any time. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. For more information about how to change your browser settings, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after 90 days.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by clicking on the unsubscribe link which you find at the footer of any e-mail we send you.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at indeSHOP; Roermondseweg 28, 6081 NV Haelen; the Netherlands or call us on 020 3514 7326.